Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas Everyone


Its been a bit of blur around here lately and I'm off to do my Christmas shopping so you have an idea of how far behind I am. Everything always gets done though. I going to take a month off work to reenergize and get rebalanced. That decision alone has lightened the burden and I feel liberated. Despite not having done the quilting for Caits quilt, not finishing the advent calendar, or the small hanging, no christmas baking and haviing the tree fall down yesterday, I am approaching the upcoming Christmas with joy and inner peace that I wish for all of you

These are our kids!! Our greatest gift.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours Karen. Have a wonderful day!

Jennifer said...

Hello Karen! You stopped by my blog and asked if the Fleece Dogs book has a golden retriever. It has a Labrador and an Afghan and I *think* it wouldn't be that difficult to make the base Lab Retriever body and then give it a longer coat (but this said by someone who's yet to try needle-felting...). I love what you've got going here and look forward to seeing your adventures unfold!