Sunday, November 25, 2007

Birth Signs and Quilters

The banner by Kim Hambric is entitled Pisces I. Her gallery is at http://www.kimhambricart.com/Gallery_IV.html I don't know the artist but love the dreamy quality of her work.

Check out the November 9th entry at http://quiltingwithragdolls.blogspot.com to view your quilting profile by zodiac sign. My birthday is March 12th and so is my husband's. I read my horoscope and he thinks its all nuts. Who knows? This profile captures me though - except I have many many projects on the go and am not managing them - or is that me lacking self confidence and they are going to get done??? LOL I am a Pisces.

Pisces - February 19 and March 20 Pisces are dreamers. When they quilt they usually are creating poetry. Although they are kind and make projects to bestow on friends and family they are most likely envisioning themselves snuggled beneath the very quilt they are working on. Although they can lack self-confidence, their imagination and intuition makes them artistic quilters. Their sensitivity can lead them to shy away from displaying their creations. Generally you will find that a Pisces has more than one project on the go and can easily manage both. Whatever they choose to work on they need a project that requires plenty of variety. Patchwork that includes embroidery or other needlework is well liked by them.

Does your zodiac profile capture your quilting interest and style?

No comments: